non-surgical treatments trending now
Winter Skin Care
- Winter has arrived in the Northeast and the combination of lower temperatures, lower humidity indoors and windy weather necessitates a change in your daily skin care routine. Now is the perfect time to schedule a consultation with one of our Skin Care Specialists. Our medical grade skin care products, coupled with in office skin care treatments will restore a healthy glow to your complexion.
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS was one of the first Plastic Surgeons in the country to offer treatment with Kybella, the only FDA approved injectable drug for the treatment of moderate to severe submental fullness (neck fat), commonly referred to as a “double chin”. Submental fullness, present in both males and females, is often resistant to diet and exercise, instead being influenced by aging and genetics. Dr Glatt demonstrated this cutting edge treatment on The Today Showwith Kathie Lee and Hoda in August. View this segment by clicking here.
- We now offer DualSculpting, the use of two CoolSculpting machines to enable both sides of the body or limbs to be treated simultaneously. DualSculpting enables you to freeze your fat away in half the time. FDA approved CoolSculpting has become one of our most requested non-invasive procedures.
- Another new addition to our practice is CoolSculpt’s CoolMini, the latest release from CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, uniquely designed to target small volume areas of fat such as the upper knee and axillary area, as well as the submental area of the neck.
Five Minute Facelift
- Called “The Five Minute Facelift”, Dr. Glatt’s treatment with Allergan’s Juvederm Voluma XC instantly adds volume to the cheek area, creating lift, contour and a more youthful look in just one office visit! The view the Today show segment click here.
- Botox Cosmetic improves moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows as well as the lines at the sides of the eyes, commonly called “crow’s feet”. When administered by an experienced injector such as Dr. Glatt, Botox treatment is simple and safe, and can be completed in just ten minutes.
If you have any questions about these or any other plastic surgery treatments or procedures, please contact our office at 973-889-9300. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be happy to provide additional information and/or schedule an appointment for you at our Morristown, NJ office.