Permanent Cosmetic Makeup New Jersey
Permanent cosmetic makeup (micropigmentation) is the art of implanting color into your skin to allow you to maintain a perfect, natural look, 24 hours a day. The correct shade of color, expertly placed in your lips, brows or lids not only helps you to look your best, but also improves the signs of aging associated with pigment loss in these areas.
There are many reasons for considering permanent makeup:
- Definition of your eyes and lips while swimming or exercising.
- Allergies to ordinary makeup or difficulty with makeup application.
- Hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents or burns.
- To color the nipple/areola complex after breast reconstruction.
- Color replacement for cleft lips or vitiligo patches.
- Camouflage for scarred areas.
- The convenience of spending less time “putting on your face”!
The services of Kira L. Sudol, Board Certified in Permanent Cosmetics and a Fellow in the American Academy of Micropigmentation, are available at Premier Plastic Surgery Center of New Jersey’s Morristown office. For additional information about permanent cosmetics or to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation with Kira, please call our office at 973-889-9300.
[ back to top ]